- HKD 2,350 per student* (non-refundable) for Kindergarten
- HKD 3,700 per student* (non-refundable) for Primary and Secondary Departments
- The application fee should be paid online using your credit card (Visa or Mastercard). Further instructions will be provided upon contacting the Admissions Department.
Application Fee covers the following services: Online application processing, and review and screening of application information and documents.
* Approved by the Education Bureau in October 2017
- HKD 4,300 per student (non-refundable)
- Once an assessment appointment is scheduled, the assessment fee should be paid online using the payment system as above.
- Please note that all assessed papers are kept confidential. They remain the property of GSIS and will not be released to any party.
|Classes||HKD pa||1st Installment|
(x 10 months)
|Primary** (DVOR2, K01 – K05, Y01 – Y06)**||161,450||96,870||64,580||16,145|
|Secondary** (K06 – K10, Y07 – Y11)||192,420||115,452||76,968||19,242|
|Secondary** (K11 – K12+, Y12 – Y13)||203,420||122,052||81,368||20,342|
|Business College I** (BCI)3||46,000||27,600||18,400||4,600|
|Business College II** (BCII)||42,000||25,200||16,800||4,200|
The information contained herein and in the related documents may be changed from time to time by the German Swiss International School Association Limited.
2 DVOR: Deutsche Vorschule
3 Fees remain fixed for two school years
School fees can be paid via the following options:
- Online banking: Bill Type 01, Merchant Name: Please search "German Swiss International School" or "The German Swiss Int'l School Association Ltd", Merchant Code: 8072
- Direct deposit: HSBC A/C No.: 004-741-106397-001, A/C name: The German Swiss International School Association Ltd. Please send remittance advice along with student name and GSIS invoice number to email@example.com
- Monthly autopay: please contact Mr. Raymond Keung at firstname.lastname@example.org
- School fees are payable at the beginning of each half-year
(first half-year: September to February, second half-year: March to June).
- Reduction of school fees is possible for qualified applicants determined by a means test. For newly enrolled children no reduction will be possible in the first year of attendance at school. Visit https://mygsis.gsis.edu.hk/aboutus/financial-info/reduction-of-school-fees/ for more information.
- No reduction in school fees will be made for any absence.
In this section
- Admissions and School Fee Information Sheet 2019-2020 [ENG] | [DE]
- Transitioning from Kindergarten to Vorschule / Vorschule to Primary: Cut-Off Date Regulations