- HKD 2,350 per student* (non-refundable) for Kindergarten
- HKD 3,700 per student* (non-refundable) for Primary and Secondary Departments
- The application fee should be paid online using either a Visa or Mastercard credit card. Further instructions will be provided upon contacting the Admissions Department
Application Fee covers the following services: Online application processing, and review and screening of application information and documents.
* Approved by the Education Bureau in October 2017
- HKD 4,300 per student (non-refundable)
- Once an assessment appointment is scheduled, the assessment fee should be paid online using the online payment system as above
- Please note that all assessment papers are kept confidential and will remain the property of GSIS. No current or past assessment papers will be released to any party under any circumstances
- The School will collect a registration fee, equivalent to one-month’s school fees, from all current GSIS students and future GSIS students who have confirmed acceptance of a place for the academic year 2022/2023. Invoices for the registration fee will be sent to parents directly by the Finance Office.
- The registration fee is offset against the first instalment of School fees. Should a student withdraw from the School before the start of the new academic year, the registration fee will be forfeited.
|Classes||HKD pa||1st Installment|
|Primary** (DVOR2, K01 – K05, Y01 – Y06)**||161,450||96,870||64,580|
|Secondary** (K06 – K10, Y07 – Y11)||192,420||115,452||76,968|
|Secondary** (K11 – K12+, Y12 – Y13)||203,420||122,052||81,368|
The information contained herein and in the related documents may be changed from time to time by the German Swiss International School Association Limited.
2 DVOR: Deutsche Vorschule
School fees can be paid via the following options:
- Online banking: Bill Type 01, Merchant Name: Please search "German Swiss International School" or "The German Swiss Int'l School Association Ltd", Merchant Code: 8072
- Direct deposit: HSBC A/C No.: 004-741-106397-001, A/C name: The German Swiss International School Association Ltd. Please send remittance advice along with student name and GSIS invoice number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- School fees are payable at the beginning of each half-year
(Instalment #1 : September to February; Instalment #2: March to June)
- Invoices are payable upon receipt. Payment can be made via the following options:
- Online banking: Bill Type 01, Merchant Name: Please search "German Swiss International School" or "The German Swiss Int'l School Association Ltd". Bill payee account number is the account number on the school fees invoice.
- Direct deposit: HSBC A/C No.: 741-106397-001, A/C name: The German Swiss International School Association Ltd
- Reduction of school fees is possible for students who qualify following completion of a financial means test. No fee reduction will be possible in the first year of attendance at the school. Visit https://www.gsis.edu.hk/admissions/reduction-of-school-fees/ for more information.
- No refund in school fees will be made for any absence.