Terms and Conditions
Chargeable / Non-chargeable Programme (AA/ECA)
- All courses can be booked through our Online Booking System, called SchoolsBuddy.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Course will only take place if there are a sufficient number of participants.
- The School reserves the right to cancel courses should the staff or venue be required for other purposes.
- In the event of the cancellation of a course for whatsoever reason, the students and their parents will be informed directly.
- The School does not provide transportation for courses that take place off the school premises, unless it is stated in the course description.
- By enrolling in a course with GSIS, you agree that your child will follow the rules and regulations set out by GSIS and the coaches.
- You also agree that you will not hold GSIS or any teacher/coach responsible for any injuries that may be sustained during the sessions and for any lost or damaged property.
- A participant can be expelled from a course for unruly behaviour.
- In the event of Typhoon Warning Signal No 8 or higher, black rainstorm warning or red rainstorm warning being hoisted, all activities for the whole day will be cancelled. The school’s policy on bad weather will apply. If a Typhoon Warning Signal 3 occurs, all Kindergartens will close. Other school activities will operate as usual unless advised otherwise. For children who live on the outlying islands, parents will decide on a case-by-case basis if it is safe for their children to go to school
- GSIS students are insured within the current limits against accidents while attending GSIS ECAs/AAs.
Chargeable Programme only (AA = afternoon activities)
- All chargeable courses are generally booked two times in the academic year
- Full refund will not be given for any other reason than cancellation by GSIS or serious illness of a student (supported by medical certificate). Only written requests will be considered. An administration fee of HKD 200 will be withheld.
- Cancellation and full refund requests will only be granted if made within the duration of the booking week.
- For individual courses cancelled due to coach/teacher absence, a refund will be issued or a make-up session will be arranged.
- No refunds will be given for courses cancelled due to bad weather, school closure by the government or any other unforeseen circumstances outside of the school's control.
- All fees paid are non-refundable once the course has commenced; unless the reason for a cancellation and/or refund falls under Points 2-5.