- Students must have received two doses of vaccination, and the second dose must have been administrated at least 14 days before the first day of activities.
- All students (including COVD-19 recovered) must undertake a daily RAT test.
- Students can only attend activities if their RAT test is negative.
Terms and Conditions
- To complement our academic programme, GSIS offers a range of Extra-Curricular Activities (ECAs). These lessons are free of charge; however, once you have enrolled your child in the programme, these lessons become part of the school day and your child is expected to attend on a regular basis.
- At the Peak Campus (Secondary), GSIS offers ECAs in two or three terms as well as annual ECAs.
- The ECAs can be booked through the Activities Booking System, called SchoolsBuddy.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Courses will only take place if there are a sufficient number of participants.
- The School reserves the right to cancel activities should the staff or venue be required for other purposes.
- GSIS students are insured within the current limits against accidents while attending GSIS ECAs.
- In enrolling in a course with GSIS, you agree that your child will follow the rules and regulations set out by GSIS and the coaches.
- You also agree that you will not hold GSIS responsible for any injuries that may be sustained during the sessions and for any lost or damaged property.
- A participant can be expelled from an activity for unruly behaviour.