Pedagogical Concept German Stream
Kindergarten as a place for personal development:
- Stimulation for intense play: Only a child who is able to play well, interested and longtime will be able an independent learner in school.
- Encourage independence, own initiative, creativity, social responsibility and emotional competency.
- Support of the social, emotional, linguistic, motor and sensomotor development.
- Guidance for a responsible handling with oneself and the environment.
- Development of social competency, sense and take over responsibility for the community. Take criticism and endure and solve conflicts.
- Create a harmonious play atmosphere und surrounding where children can feel safe und accepted.
- Further expand the vocabulary and learn to ask and to differ, to combine, to listen, to imagine und to describe.
- Convey values and and careful handling of things and nature.
- Open up a variety of learning opportunities.
Educational Kindergarten areas: