Our schools are German speaking international schools. Our network and our mutual support ensure that students are able to continue their education in any location they might move to. They are places of encounter and intercultural dialogue. The German schools abroad are also a central element of Germany's foreign education policy. This mission statement was developed jointly by all the schools. It ensures their international competitiveness, enabling them to rise to the challenge of the future. It will be evaluated and updated continuously.
1. Our teaching sets high quality standards.
2. Our schools take a holistic approach to teaching and learning
This includes, in particular,
3. Our buildings and facilities are targeted to meet our ambitious objectives
4. Our schools ensure students acquire qualifications recognised in Germany and internationally
Our schools ensure integration into the education system in Germany and transition to other international schools. They offer
5. Our schools promote cultural dialogue with the Asian environment
German language and culture form the basis of our work. We are committed to the European educational methods and seek cultural dialogue with the respective host country
6. Our schools provide support for the internationalisation of the economy
Our schools measure up to the best performing schools in the region and in Germany –
We offer our students excellent educational opportunities